Sunday, September 28, 2008

...getting away...

AF is here. Came while I was at my last OHSS checkup on Friday. Good timing I suppose, since I was so worried I may have to wait again... I think this is one of the worst AF's I've ever had, and sure it's from all the medication, but I am very glad to have it. In the meanwhile I've just been trying to get away from all of this for a bit. In a very short time my life is going to change forever - one way or another and I just need time to cope with what is exactly about to go down. I don't have any details yet, but I have started back on birth control, and I expect to start the injections again in a week or so... but for now - I just need to be me, I need us to be us and I need to clear my mind of all the stress, confusion, dissapointment and focus on this relief I am finally feeling. I had hoped that by today we would be celebrating two lines... but instead we're just celebrating my health and well being. It's funny how things can change so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well -- first and foremost with your health, and of course for a successful new cycle.