Saturday, September 20, 2008

OHSS UPDATE

I just got back from another scan to check on the OHSS and everything seems to be getting better except for the fluid around my left lung. That has doubled in size since yesterday! They wanted me to go to the hospital for a thorasictesis(sp?) (outpatient - not even general anesthesia) to remove the fluid, but because it's the weekend the hospital said they would have to admit me, so my Dr agreed to send me home as long as i promised if the breathing got worse i would go straight to the E R. I have to go back to the Dr again in the morning and if i don't show some improvement with the fluid in that lung, they will admit me regardless. At least the nurse got the IV in on the first try today - Praise God! but the new heparin lock makes it difficult to type.

No comments: