Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a little longer now...

The ultrasound this morning was quick and easy, but I'm still not ready for the HCG trigger...
I have another appt tomorrow morning and most likely I'll trigger tomorrow night or Sunday.
I have a few follies already mature, at least a 17 and a 20, but I have a large group moving up, and they want those eggs to mature too before the ER.
As for the meds, they dropped my Follistim back to 25iu for now. I'm sure they will call later to up my dose again. I think the nurse gives me instructions for 25iu until the RE can look over the u/s pics and E2 results, then I get a new set of instructions over the phone.

I feel good. Yesterday was a good day too! My ovary must have found a happy place to grow. Today I was told they are about 2.5-3 inches in diameter, so yeah big plums, but at least they don't feel like grapefruit anymore! :)

No comments: