Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why you can call me a dope...

After spending hours on 2ww.com and poas.com I am now totally convinced that:



1. I'm a dope for even getting worked up about a possible line that I can barely see only in the right light at a certain distance....

2. I'm a dope for even buying the dollar tree tests and then using only them!

3. I'm a dope for not using a better test - like the e.p.t. that I had in the house!

4. I'm a dope because I'm am totally convinced the lines are evap lines - due to cheap tests!(despite the fact that the line showed up in two minutes and the box says nothing over ten!!!)BUT I'm still holding out for a BFP this cycle.

5. I'm a dope because I did all this, knowing about the evap problem, most likely because I'm scared to death that when I do test with a better test it is going to be a bfn...

No comments: