Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF THOSE NEEDLES?

Last night was the night we got to do the trigger shot. OMG have you seen the size of those needles? I was so nervous and was so worked up I bet my blood pressure was through the roof! I had a glass of wine to calm my nerves (hopefully the last for a good while) and sat on a ice block till I think my toes were numb. LOL! I drew a little circle with a sharpie where DH was to stick me and wa-lah - I never even felt it go in. I couldn't believe I got so worked up over that! Today is a different story though, kinda leaning to the left if you know what I mean . I even poas this morning and yes I saw two lines. I was a little disappointed I might add that the test line wasn't darker than it was. I will continue to poas until the lines disappear. That way I can be confident when I do get that bfp, it's for real and true!

No comments: