Wednesday, January 30, 2008

pissed!

Okay - so I called the office today to get a refill for my met, and asked about the delay in my next appt. (2/18) when I was supposed to start ovulation induction THIS upcoming cycle with new procedures. All the nurse could say was she was sorry and that there was nothing they could do for this cycle. "NOTHING" I said, but she just kept apologizing. I asked for clomid she said "NO!" I asked for Fermera, she said they don't use that there, and she was "sorry" but I still have to let them know when cd1 is and have the regular blood work done. My heart sunk right then and there! They still want to do a post coital, and a endo biopsy but won't give me anything to make me ovulate to get those tests done. To make matters worse she told me the consultation is more about my insurance coverage than my course of treatment. Basically the Dr. Found out I don't have insurance after the 5Grand for dx testing and she won't do anything else until we 'talk'. UGH! They will try to fit me in if a cancellation occurs, but I'm about a 2hr drive one way to my RE, so I usually have to take the whole day off, because they always seem to schedule me around the lunch hour! (and they know how far I am too!)

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get that off my chest!

I know I shouldn't let this info get me so down, and I don't know if it's all the hormones I'm taking or all the pregnancies happening on the boards and everywhere, but today....

I'm just down.

No comments: