Wednesday, March 26, 2008

10 days and counting

Yeap, it's unofficially official. I once again ovulated without using clomid. Be it - that it happened on CD 41, - at least it happened. So now I'm 10 days into the 2 week wait... I'm getting the same ol' AF signs as usual, a bit of cramping, sore boobs, headaches, etc... but at least it helps me confirm that I did O. So now what? I wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT for four more days so that I can pee on a stick get disappointed and then spend the the next week in misery from cramps and the what-nots. OR I WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT for four more days so that I can pee on a stick get a surprise that will inevitably and all for the good...

Change my life forever.

Change my life forever.

Change my life forever.

Change my life forever.

Change my life forever.

No comments: